Thursday, February 21, 2013

Into the Wild

Today I am walkin on the wild side with a leopard print peplum top from White House Black Market. My best friend is getting me hooked on their clothes. If you have a womanly figure this is a great place to shop. I normally wear a large in tops and an 8 in pants, but at White House Black Market I can wear a small or medium in tops and a 6 in pants. Yoo hoo!!!! I love it... The black pants are from New2Me Clothing. Gold bracelets are from Styles for Less and I'm not sure if you can see the burgundy clutch , but this was a diamond in the rough that I found at the Goodwill for $1.00, yes you saw that right $1.00. Can't beat that kind of a deal.

Fashion Tip: I know all of you are probably tired of hearing this but you need to check out your local Thrift stores so you can find some great deals too.

Have a marvelous day!
~Tasha

1 comment:

  1. Go tigress! Like the brown jacket too.

    ReplyDelete